GMAT Data Sufficiency
If N is a positive, three-digit integer, what is the hundreds digit of N?
1. The hundreds digit of N + 120 is 7.
2. The tens digit of N + 15 is 9.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E