GMAT Data Sufficiency
What is the maximum number of sheep that Ruben's pen will hold?
1. If 8 sheep are removed from the pen when it is full, the number of sheep in the pen will decrease by .
2. Currently, there are 12 sheep in the pen.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: A