GMAT Data Sufficiency
While motorcycling through the countryside, did Corrine ever exceed the posted 65-kilometer-per-hour speed limit?
1. Corrine motorcycled for 3 hours through the countryside.
2. Corrine motorcycled 180 kilometers through the countryside.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E