GMAT Data Sufficiency
If a certain factory makes a total of 30,720 wrenches, how many minutes does the factory take to make the wrenches?
1. The factory creates the wrenches without interruption at a rate of 32 wrenches per second.
2. It takes 4 times as long for the factory to create the wrenches as it does to load them into trucks, and it takes the factory a total of 20 minutes to do both.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: D