GMAT Data Sufficiency
If the points A, B, and C are distinct, are line segments AB and AC the same length?
1. A is the midpoint of the line segment BC.
2. Arc BC lies on a particular circle with center A.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: D