GMAT Data Sufficiency
If the average (arithmetic mean) of six different numbers is 25, how many of the numbers are greater than 25?
1. None of the six numbers is greater than 50.
2. Three of the six numbers are 7, 8, and 9, respectively.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C