GMAT Data Sufficiency
If Q and R denote the nonzero digits of a three-digit number QRR, is QRR divisible by 3?
1. RR is divisible by 6.
2. RR is divisible by 2.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E