GMAT Data Sufficiency
A retailer buys t-shirts from a wholesaler in lots of 25 t-shirts each. What is the wholesale price of a lot of t-shirts?
1. The retailer sells a single t-shirt for $4.80.
2. The retailer sells t-shirts at 20 percent above the wholesale price.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C