GMAT Data Sufficiency
While snail R starts to move from point A to C via AC directly, snail S starts to move from point B to C via BC directly. After the snails meet at point C, R moves to D with S's former speed, while S moves to E with Rs former speed. Do the snails reach their destinations simultaneously?
1. S moves with the speed of 1 centimeter per minute.
2. R moves twice as fast as S.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: B