GMAT Data Sufficiency
If Z is an infinite subset of real numbers, is there a number in Z that is greater than every other number in Z?
1. Every number in Z is divisible by 5.
2. Every number in Z is a negative multiple of a prime number.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: B