GMAT Data Sufficiency
In the figure above, △IGH is inscribed in △ABC in such a way that HG\\BC , AB\\GI, and HI\\AC. What is the length of AB times the length of HG?
1. A8= 10
2. BC *GI= 24
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: B