GMAT Data Sufficiency
A set of Manhattan Review practice questions for all sections of the GMAT is l centimeters long, m centimeters wide, and n centimeters thick. These sets are shipped in a box which is l centimeters wide and m centimeters deep. How long does the box have to be to enable the shipping of 30 sets per box?
1. n = 5
2. m = 20 and l = 27.5
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: A