GMAT Data Sufficiency
Ice hockey teams R and U played against each other in the final games of numerous championships. Which of the teams won more than of these games?
1. The total number of games teams R and U played against each other in finals is 30.
2. Team R scored 128 goals in these matches, and Team U scored 203 goals in these matches.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E