GMAT Data Sufficiency
If on Monday 14 car salesmen showed potential customers cars that were parked in a car lot, how many different cars did they show?
(1) On Monday, the car salesmen worked for 8 hours.
(2) The ratio of the number of car salesmen working on Monday to the number of different cars shown was 1 to 10.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: B