GMAT Data Sufficiency
In the xy-plane, line l and line k intersect at the point . What is the slope of line l?
(1)The product of the slopes of line l and line k is -1.
(2)Line k passes through the origin.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C