GMAT Data Sufficiency
A certain club has 20 members. How many of the members of the club are female?
(1) The ratio of male to female members in the club are 3 : 2.
(2) There are 4 more male members in the club than female members.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: D