GMAT Data Sufficiency
A certain charity sold tickets for its annual ball. If $5 of every ticket sold was donated to a children's center, what was the total amount of money donated to the children's center?
(1) The total revenue from ticket sales was $1400.
(2) If the charity had sold 30 more tickets, the amount of money donated to the children's center would have increased by 30 percent.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: B