GMAT Data Sufficiency
If positive integer and n is the number of times a coin is flipped, what is the value of n?
(1) The probability of getting heads exactly once is .
(2) The probability of getting at least one tail is greater than .
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C