GMAT Data Sufficiency
There are two set A and B which only includes positive integer. A and B have the same number of positive integers. Is the median of A greater than the average of B?
(1)the items in A are even, the items in B is odd
(2)the sum of A is equal to sum of B
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E