GMAT Sentence Correction
Gone are the sharp edges and jutting planes of styles from former eras; instead, designers of everything from cars to computer monitors have adopted a cornerless style of smooth surfaces and curves that is more ergonomic, conforming to the shape of the body rather than flaunting shape for its own sake.
- A more ergonomic, conforming to the shape of the body rather than flaunting shape
- B more ergonomic, conformed to the body's shape and not to flaunting shape
- C ergonomic, more conformed to the shape of the body and not to shape flaunted
- D ergonomic, conforming more to the body's shape rather than shape flaunted
- E ergonomic, conforming more to the shape of the body than flaunting shape
Correct Answer: A