GMAT Sentence Correction
Mary Wollstonecraft's A Vindication of the Rights of Woman (1792) was unprecedented in its firsthand accounts of the indignities suffered by women and because it was eloquent and passionate in exposing and criticizing these indignities.
- A and because it was eloquent and passionate in exposing and criticizing
- B and in that it was eloquent and passionate when exposing and criticizing
- C as well as the eloquence and passion it had in exposing and criticizing
- D and in the eloquence and passion with which it exposed and criticized
- E but also its eloquent and passionate exposure and criticism of
Correct Answer: D