GMAT Sentence Correction
Critical-thinking instruction is predicted on two assumptions: that there are clearly identifiable thinking skills that students can be taught to recognize and apply appropriately, and if recognized and applied, students will become more effective thinkers.
- A if recognized and applied, students
- B if these skills are recognized and applied, that students
- C if students recognize and apply them, that they
- D that if recognized and applied, students
- E that if students recognize and apply these skills, they
Correct Answer: E