GMAT Sentence Correction
Most states impose limitations on the authority of the legislature to borrow money, with their objectives being to protect taxpayers and the credit of the state government.
- A to borrow money, with their objectives being to protect
- B to borrow money, the objectives of which are the protecting of
- C to borrow money, limitations intended to protect
- D for borrowing money, of which the objective is protecting
- E for borrowing money, limitations with the intent of protecting
Correct Answer: C