GMAT Sentence Correction
Despite that they were able to calculate faster than ever before possible, the earliest computers, built with tubes instead of transistors, were too bulky, expensive, and unreliable to be useful to businesses.
- A Despite that they were able to calculate faster than ever before possible
- B Even though it could calculate faster than previously possible
- C Although faster in its calculating than ever before possible
- D Despite their calculations being faster than ever before possible
- E Despite their unprecedented speed of calculation
Correct Answer: E