GMAT Sentence Correction
A new telescope scheduled for completion in 2012 is greatly anticipated by astronomy enthusiasts because engineers claim that the machine will allow the night sky to be observed more clearly than never before and stargazers using the telescope will be able to see constellations that cannot presently be observed- almost perfectly.
- A observed more clearly than never before and
- B more than ever before clearly visible as
- C more clearly observed than ever before and that
- D more clearly visible as never before while
- E clearly observed more than ever before so
Correct Answer: C