GMAT Sentence Correction
Although some consultants insist that agencies should offer all-inclusive fixed-agenda packages to overseas travelers, others advise that travelers will plan a trip only if time would be set aside for separately spontaneous excursions.
- A only if time would be set aside for separately spontaneous excursions
- B only if time is set aside for separate, spontaneous excursions
- C if time is set aside only for excursions spontaneously separate
- D if time was set aside only for separate and spontaneous excursions
- E if time would only be set aside for spontaneous excursions, separately
Correct Answer: B