GMAT Sentence Correction
Recently discovered gravitational lensing around certain proximate stars strongly suggests that the nine planets of our solar system are a common phenomenon in the universe rather than developing incidentally from a unique galactic phenomenon several billion years ago.
- A rather than developing incidentally from
- B rather than a type that developed incidentally from
- C rather than a type whose development was incidental of
- D instead of developing incidentally from
- E instead of a development that was incidental of
Correct Answer: B