GMAT Sentence Correction
The Great Wall Space Agency's recent attempts to launch a man into space, a major goal of their space program for the past few years, has not substantially decreased the gaps existing between the technology rich and technology poor cities around the space center.
- A has not substantially decreased the gaps existing
- B has not been substantial in decreasing the gap that exists
- C has not made a substantial decrease in the gap that exists
- D have not substantially decreased the gap that exists
- E have not been substantial in a decrease of the gap that exists
Correct Answer: D