GMAT Sentence Correction
As its sales of computer products have surpassed those of measuring instruments, the company has become increasingly willing to compete for the mass market sales they would in the past have conceded to rivals.
- A they would in the past have conceded to rivals
- B they would have conceded previously to their rivals
- C that in the past would have been conceded previously to rivals
- D it previously would have conceded to rivals in the past
- E it would in the past have conceded to rivals
Correct Answer: E