GMAT Sentence Correction
The Senate approved immigration legislation that would grant permanent residency to millions of aliens currently residing here and if employers hired illegal aliens they would be penalized.
- A if employers hired illegal aliens they would be penalized
- B hiring illegal aliens would be a penalty for employers
- C penalize employers who hire illegal aliens
- D penalizing employers hiring illegal aliens
- E employers to be penalized for hiring illegal aliens
Correct Answer: C