GMAT Sentence Correction
In recent years cattle breeders have increasingly used crossbreeding, in part that their steers should acquire certain characteristics and partly because crossbreeding is said to provide hybrid vigor.
- A in part that their steers should acquire certain characteristics
- B in part for the acquisition of certain characteristics in their steers
- C partly because of their steers acquiring certain characteristics
- D partly because certain characteristics should be acquired by their steers
- E partly to acquire certain characteristics in their steers
Correct Answer: E