GMAT Sentence Correction
A Swiss government panel recommended that the country sell about half its gold reserves and this raised fears of other countries that do the same and inundate the market.
- A reserves and this raised fears of other countries that
- B reserves, which, as a result, raised fears of other countries that
- C reserves; as a result, they feared that other countries would
- D reserves, with fears raised that other countries would
- E reserves, raising fears that other countries would
Correct Answer: E