GMAT Sentence Correction
In theory, international civil servants at the United Nations are prohibited from continuing to draw salaries from their own governments；in practice, however some governments merely substitute living allowances for their employees' paychecks, assigned by them to the United Nations.
- A for their employees' paychecks, assigned by them
- B for the paychecks of their employees who have been assigned
- C for the paychecks of their employees, having been assigned
- D in place of their employees' paychecks, for those of them assigned
- E in place of the paychecks of their employees to have been assigned by them
Correct Answer: B