GMAT Sentence Correction
According to a study by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, companies in the United States are providing job training and general education for nearly eight million people, about equivalent to the enrollment of the nation's four-year colleges and universities.
- A equivalent to the enrollment of
- B the equivalent of those enrolled in
- C equal to those who are enrolled in
- D as many as the enrollment of
- E as many as are enrolled in
Correct Answer: E