GMAT Sentence Correction
Unlike using spices for cooking, in medicinal usage they are taken in large quantities in order to treat particular maladies.
- A Unlike using spices for cooking, in medicinal usage they are taken
- B Unlike spices that are used in cooking, in using spices for medicine, they are taken
- C Unlike cooking with spices, taking spices for medicinal use is done
- D In cooking, small quantities of spices are used, whereas in medicinal usage spices are taken
- E In cooking, the usage of spices is in small quantities, whereas in medicinal usage they are taken
Correct Answer: D