GMAT Sentence Correction
The discovery of glass being expandable and able to be shaped by human breath revolutionized glassworking to such an extent that today "glassblowing" has become the generic term for all glassworking, whether the glass is blown or formed by other techniques.
- A of glass being expandable and able to be
- B of glass that is capable of expansion and
- C of glass being capable of expansion and that it can be
- D that glass can be expanded and it is able to be
- E that glass can be expanded and
Correct Answer: E