GMAT Sentence Correction
According to a 1996 study published in the Journal of Human Resources, Americans of Middle Eastern descent were twice as likely as was the national average to be self-employed.
- A as was the national average to be self-employed
- B as the average American to be self-employed
- C as the national average that they would be self-employed
- D to be self-employed than was the average American
- E that they would be self-employed than was the national average
Correct Answer: B